Datos del Proyecto
Cliente: Recursos Naturales y celulosas, SA
Localización: Departamento de Alta Verapaz | Guatemala
Estado: In progress
Área de Negocio: Integrated Projects (Power Generation)
Descripción del Proyecto
Renace IV is the fourth phase of the project. It is located on the left bank of the River Canlich, between 974m and 467m above sea level. The operation is similar to the previous phases, as such the main components are the dam and water collection intakes, transport pipelines, pressure pipes, machinery house and transmission lines.
As in the previous phases, other important elements such as cofferdams, regulation tanks, gates and valves are employed.
These works begin in 2015 and are scheduled for completion in mid-2018, with a production capacity of 55 MW.
• 4.9 km of hydraulic pipelines.
• 129,000 m3 regulating reservoir.
• Power house with 2 pelton turbines.
• 230 kV transformer substation and two 13.8/230 kV transformers.
• 8 km of transmission lines.