MÁS ALLÁ DEL ESTADO DEL ARTE
48 months (Oct 2020 – Sep 2024)
Renewable Energy - Photovoltaic
Manchasol TC Innovation Cluster
SERENDI-PV proposes innovations towards two main pillars:
(1) Increased lifetime, reliability, performance and profitability of PV generation;
(2) Utility-friendly high-penetration of the PV generation in the grids with improved stability, smart communication between stakeholders and increased knowledge of the PV fleet management.
SERENDI-PV will develop:
- Advanced PV modelling
- Simulation and design tools
- Monitoring data analytics for fault diagnostic and improved O&M
- Lab and field testing Quality Control (QC) equipment and procedures for better assessment of the reliability of PV components and systems.
The innovations will be developed with particular attention to the new PV applications that are becoming increasingly relevant on the market, such as bifacial PV, floating PV and BIPV.