Access to and/or use of the grupocobra.com website makes you user, accepting, from the very moment, fully and without reserve, the present terms and conditions, as well as the specific conditions that, where applicable, complement, modify or replace the main terms and conditions with regard to certain website services and content.
II. Use of the website and its services and content.
User agrees to use the website and its services and contents in accordance with the applicable legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, use of the website for illicit or damaging activities against COBRA GESTIÓN DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A.U. and its dependent companies (hereinafter, the COBRA GROUP) or any third party, and that may cause damage or prevent the normal use of the website in any way is prohibited.
As regards the contents (information, text, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, unless otherwise authorized by the legitimate owners or when legally allowed.
- Any infringement of the rights of the COBRA GROUP of any legitimate owners of the same.
- Usage for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly allowed.
- Any attempts to obtain the content of the website by any means other than those provided to the users, as well as those normally used on the Internet, when they do not cause any damage to the COBRA GROUP website.
III. Unilateral modification.
The COBRA GROUP may, unilaterally and without advance notice, whenever deemed necessary, modify the structure and design of the website, and modify or eliminate the services, content and access and/or usage conditions of the website.
Establishing any “hyperlink” between a website any of the pages of the COBRA GROUP website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- None of the services or content on the COBRA GROUP website may be reproduced in whole or in part.
- Deep-links shall not be established with website pages nor its services, nor showing browser or a border environment created on the same.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, designation, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the COBRA GROUP.
- Under no circumstances shall the COBRA GROUP be liable for the content or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is established, nor for the information or claims included thereon.
V. Exclusion of guarantees and liability.
The COBRA GROUP offers no guarantee nor accepts liability, in any case, for damage of any kind that may be caused by:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or of its services or content.
- Lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website and/or of its services or content to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
- The existence of viruses or malware in the content.
- Receiving, obtaining, storing, sharing or transferring of the content by the users.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these Terms and Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order of this website or its services or content by the users.
- Lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties that are made available to users on this website.
- Non-compliance by third parties with their obligations or commitments as regards the services provided to the users through the website.
The duration of the service provided on the website and of the services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the above, the COBRA GROUP reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the service provided on the website or any of the services included on it under the same terms as those included in condition three.
VII. Intellectual Property.
In order to preserve any possible intellectual property rights, should any user or third party consider that their legitimate rights have been violated due to the inclusion of a particular content on the website, they shall notify the COBRA GROUP of the situation indicating:
- Personal details of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is submitted by a third party different from the interested party, they must indicate the representation they exercise.
- Indication of the content protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website.
- Accreditation of the claimed intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party accepts liability for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
The ACS and Cobra Group marks in the corresponding graphic representations are all registered trademarks, and the reproduction and use without authorization of their owner is prohibited.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of the same.
VIII. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
The present Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Spanish legislation.
The COBRA GROUP and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, submits to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s residence for any matters that may arise or actions taken deriving from the service provided on the website and of its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with the terms established herein. In the event that the User’s residence is outside of Spain, the COBRA GROUP and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
COBRA GESTION DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A.U. CIF : ES A84920313 – Registered in the business Registry of Madrid, tome 14,477, folio 150, page no. 239,450, entry 1.