Hydraulic Equipment and Electrification of Well G-22 of Santa Engracia Street
Datos del Proyecto
Cliente: Canal de Isabel II
Localización: Madrid | Spain
Estado: In progress
Área de Negocio: Networks (Water)
Descripción del Proyecto
The planned works consist in provisioning well G-22 with hydraulic equipment and its subsequent electrification, as well as the hydraulic and electrical connection to the backbone artery. The planned civil work consists principally of the following:
• The construction of a pumping chamber
• The excavation of trenches for the channeling of hydraulic, electrical, cathodic protection and remote control.
• The landscaping of the land adjacent to the well.
For the equipping the well the following installations are planned:
• 330 m of hot-dip galvanized steel pipe, 200 mm diameter with reducing flange PN – 64 connections for the discharge pipes,
• 660 m of 3 mm 1 ¼'' threaded stainless pipe, with cuff-joint, for water level measurements and probe housing.
The works include the installation and commissioning of a 3,300 v, 90 kw at 2,935 rpm, submersible self priming electric pump operated by frequency converters . The flow rate is of between 55 and 75L and the manometric range between 334 and 487 MWC.
The project includes the electrical and control equipment for the operation and exploitation of the well.