Datos del Proyecto
Cliente: FORD WERKE GmbH
Localización: Köln | Germany
Área de Negocio: Specialized Facilities and Maintenance (Electrical and Mechanical Installations)
Descripción del Proyecto
Improvement of the existing extraction system, including the engineering and civil works necessary for the implementation of four new headlight revision and repair stations for the new Fiesta B479 . The scope of the project includes plant engineering, civil works, network connection, mechanical and electrical installation, testing, start-up and documentation.
In each station it is necessary to implement the following works:
• Centralization Unit.
• Headlamp projection.
• VisiCon light collection box.
• Two automatic power tools for headlight height adjustment.
• LKA camera alignment objectives.
• Four-wheel height measurement units.
• Basic station equipment for the ACC + alignment requirements.
For the functionality of one headlamp aiming stations (4 needed + repair) the following is required:
• 16A 400 V power supply.
• Connection to Rital cabinet 1200*600*2000 (double cabinet).
• Lütze B wiring o AC top mounted.
Civil work for centralizer unit:
• Pit for centralizer unit front 600*3000*200mm (approximately).
• Pit for centralizer unit rear unit 1000*3000*200mm (approximately).
• Connection channels between pits for the pneumatic supply (6-8bar).
6 Bar Pneumatic Connection:
• Pneumatic piping installation (1 ").
• Valve installation.
• Connection to the main system.
• Rearrangement/extension of current extraction system to cover extraction while vehicle is in movement.
• Relocation of existing extraction flap (2lines).
• New extraction system installation 4 lines.
• Safety “stop” system.