Datos del Proyecto
Cliente: El Estado Peruano
Localización: Marcona | Peru
Área de Negocio: Integrated Projects (Power Generation)
Descripción del Proyecto
Engineering, procurement, construction, testing and commissioning of a 32.1 MW wind farm, located near the town of Marcona, Department of Ica, Peru.
• The supply and installation of eight Siemens wind turbines, model SWT 108 3.15 MW and three Siemens wind turbines model SWT 108 2.3 MW, each with their corresponding transformation centers.
• The construction of access roads and interior roads.
• Wind turbine assembly platforms and foundation.
• Cable trenches, 20 kV underground power evacuation lines and fiber optic cable communication to the transformer substation.
• 220 kV step-up transformer substation for the wind farm, including control building and warehouses.
• 31 km, 220 kV overhead evacuation line, and modifications to the existing Marcona substation.