Datos del Proyecto
Cliente: Canal de Isabel II
Localización: Madrid | Spain
Área de Negocio: Networks (Water)
Descripción del Proyecto
The construction of a semi-underground reinforced concrete regulating reservoir with an attached stop-cock chamber. The reservoir has a capacity of 1,500m³ and is constructed with 67,939m³ of reinforced concrete HA-25/P/20/IIa and 104.946,066 Kg of steel B-500S
Installation and commissioning of the pumping units (Santorcaz pumping station: 3 x1,5 kW and Pozo, Pioz and Pezuela de las Torres pumping stations: 4x5,5 kW).
• Electrical installations and remote control
• Installation of 4.3 km of ductile cast iron tubing for supply with diameters of between 100 and 300mm
• M213 highway underpass by means of pipe driving of approximately 48.64m with 600mm internal diameter steel plate tubing.
• Protection and handling (drainage, valves and vacuum release valves).
• Reconstruction of road surfaces and sidewalks.
• Environmental actions.