Datos del Proyecto
Cliente: United Water Supply Company of Georgia
Localización: Anaklia, Kutaisi y Poti | Georgia
Área de Negocio: Networks (Water)
Descripción del Proyecto
• Construction of approximately 6,000 m³ of water storage capacity (two circular reservoirs of 3,000 m³ each) in Darcheli
• Construction of a new pumping station with a total capacity of 348 m³/h
• Construction of a 14 km water pipeline from Kakhati and Inghiri (south of Zugdidi) to the new water storage facility in Darcheli. A further 8 km from the Darcheli to the Ganmukhuri and Anaklia networks.
• Rehabilitation of two 465 m³ pumping stations, Hen Vazha Pshavela (348 m³/h) Yen Kldiashvili (117 m³/h).
• Construction of four new reservoirs with a capacity of 15,000 m³ in Vazha Pshavela (2 x 3,500 m³ and 1 x 3000), Tetramitsa (2 x 2,000 m³) and the television tower (1 x 1,000 m³).
• Construction of 52 km of principal water distribution pipelines.
• The installation of approximately 40,000 water meters, update packs, pipes and accessories for domestic meter measurements.
• Construction of a new fourteen pump station with with a capacity of 3.703 m³/h in Naban.
• Construction of five new rectangular-shaped 3,000 m³ reservoirs on the eastern side of the Naban territory.
• Supply and installation of new 3.380 m³/h capacity pumps and the 22 km network for twenty-nine wells.
• Power supply, control centers and cables for twenty-nine wells.
• Design, construction and commissioning of a new water treatment plant with a capacity of 20.75 MLD, in addition to training of operating personnel.