Datos del Proyecto
Cliente: Parque Eólico Kiyu SA
Localización: San José | Uruguay
Área de Negocio: Integrated Projects (Power Generation)
Descripción del Proyecto
Engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of a 48MW wind farm, located in the vicinity of the town of Kiyú, Department of San José, Uruguay.
The project includes:
• The supply and installation of 16 Vestas model V112 3MW wind turbines on the first 120-meter-high towers assembled by Cobra Energía.
• The construction of access roads and interior roads.
• Wind turbine assembly platforms and foundations.
• Cable trenches, underground 30 KV power evacuation lines and fiber optic cable communication to the transformer substation.
• 150 Kv step-up transformer substation for the wind farm including control building and warehouses.
• connection and measurement station including electric and control building.
• 26 km, 150 KV overhead evacuation line.
• Modifications to the existing Punta del Tigre substation, including the extension of the existing control building.