Datos del Proyecto
Cliente: Empresa Argentina de Soluciones Satelitales S.A. (ARSAT)
Localización: Catamarca | Argentina
Área de Negocio: Networks (Communications)
Descripción del Proyecto
UTE construction of external fiber optic communications line to meet the needs of all the national, provincial and local, public administration organisms in the provinces of Catamarca, Tucumán, Salta and Jujuy.
This project comprises the following tasks:
• Site visits to design the preliminary projects.
• Soil type studies.
• The definition of the infrastructure construction methodology required by ARSAT; "the optical network buried with tritube".
• Procurement of all the necessary materials including cable.
• Placing independent metal housed wire sensors for the fiber optic cable (FO).
• Highway and street signs (demarcation milestones).
• Optical measurements for the qualified acceptance of the civil works.
• The delivery of technical documentation at each stage of certification (working drawings, measurement tables, conformity from the entities involved in the granting of permits, etc.).
• All other tasks or provisions necessary for delivering the project under the conditions specified.
• Civil engineering work length: 1650 km