Occupational Risk Prevention
The prevention of Occupational Risk is one of the strategic pillars of the Cobra Group. We maintain the commitment to reach the highest standards in order to become a reference in this area, not only for our employees, but also for our suppliers, contractors, business partnesrs and customers.
To this end, the Cobra Group has implemented an Occupational Risk Prevention Management System according to the international standard OHSAS 18001, and we have our own and joint Prevention Service, legally audited, for our member Companies. Thus, our Prevention Policy complies with the regulations of each country where we operate.
Integrated into its overall policy, one of the Cobra Group's core objectives is to promote, strengthen and maintain the occupational Risk prevention policy at maximum levels of protection for its workers, following the preventive line and fully complying with the provisions of the Legislation in force and the commitments of its customers in this area.
The following summarizes the fundamental principles of occupational health and safety management:
- The Occupational Risk Prevention must be integrated into all hierarchical levels and led by Managers.
- Each worker is an active member in security, both for himself and for peers.
- Managers are a key factor in prevention.
- Proper work Planning and Organization is a basic factor.
- Continued promotion in Training, Information and Qualification of employees, as well as innovative technology applications.
- Control of working conditions: Health and Safety inspections as a fundamental axis closer to the field.
- Continuous improvement of the System through audits and implementation of all prevention tools.